The MGTA Job Board helps you quickly and affordably target your job opening to highly-qualified international trade professionals. Your import/export trade related jobs are available to professionals in the Twin Cities metro area international trade community.
MGTA Job Board Posting Guidelines
- Payment is required in advance.
- Postings are free for members of MGTA. Postings for nonmembers cost $25.00 per position, per month (i.e. four weeks).
- Postings are listed for four weeks, starting at date of entry.
- Postings should be for professional import/export positions.
- Job descriptions should not exceed 100 words.
- Job descriptions should be written in paragraph format. Resume or bullet-point style will be converted to paragraph style when posted.
- The MGTA office does not accept resumes or phone calls from persons interested in the positions listed. You, your company, or a contact unrelated to
- MGTA is not responsible for unfilled positions, and does not claim to find candidates for your position.
- You must abide by the rules set forth in the MGTA Job Posting Disclaimer.